In what ways is the Zara model counter-intuitive? In what ways has Zara’s model made the firm a better performer than Gap and other competitors?
Zara’s just-in-time, vertically integrated model has served the firm well, but an excellent business is not a perfect business. Describe the limitations of Zara’s model and list steps that management might consider to minimize these vulnerabilities.
- Please review Chapters 2 & 3 of your textbook.
- Please submit your assignment as a MS Word document by 23:59 EST Day 7 (Sunday) of Week 3.
- Your assignment must be submitted on or prior to the time and date that it is due, unless prior arrangements have been made with the instructor.
- Your submission must be of approximately 1000 words.
- Any external work that you refer to must be cited using the APA format (Links to an external site.).
- Your submission must be original and the product of your scholarship – submissions will be checked using a plagiarism checking software.