a 225- to 300-word (3- to 4-paragraph) analysis of how an organization can use analytical tools to create value and develop a strategy to achieve and maintain a competitive advantage. In your analysis, address the following:
- What might the advantages be for a business of using SWOTT over SWOT analysis?
- Are there any other aspects of the environmental analysis that would be important to consider that are not covered by SWOTT?
- How can analytical tools be used to create value for an organization?
- Why is it important to do such an in-depth environmental analysis before creating a strategy?
- To support your response, be sure to reference at least one properly cited scholarly source.