Respond to the two topics below for this unit’s Discussion.
- Many of us know someone who has broken (or fractured) a bone, whether it is a wrist, ankle, or hip.
- What are the different types of bone fractures?
- How does bone remodel itself?
- What are the different ways a doctor may treat a fractured bone?
- Have you or someone you know had a fracture? How was it treated? What was the outcome?
- John is training for a marathon and recently he has been experiencing knee pain. He subsequently went to the doctor for a diagnosis.