B2C Versus B2B Relationship Marketing
For this discussion:
1. Compare and contrast relationship marketing when marketing at a level of B2C versus B2B.
2. Offer examples of B2B and B2C relationship marketing using a publicly traded company or your own company.
In your Digital Marketing text, read the following:
· Chapter 6, “Integrated Digital Marketing,” pages 105–123.
Also, use the Capella library to read the following articles:
· Luo, A., & Kumar, V. (2013). Recovering hidden buyer-seller relationship states to measure the return on marketing investment in business-to-business markets. Journal of Marketing Research (JMR), 50(1), 143–160.
· Khan, M. T. (2014). The concept of ‘marketing mix’ and its elements (A conceptual review paper). International Journal of Information, Business and Management, 6(2), 95–107.
· Theron, E., Terblanche, N. S., & Boshoff, C. (2013). Building long-term marketing relationships: New perspectives on B2B financial services. South African Journal of Business Management, 44(4), 33–45.