most people have several jobs over their lifetimes. Give a brief description of two or more of the jobs you’ve already had. Without revealing private information, explain if the job was part-time or full-time and address the following questions.
- What skills were required to perform your best?
- To what extent were agility, problem solving, and technology skills necessary for success?
- What skills did you learn in each job?
- How did learning these skills contribute to improving your ability to be effective in your work?
- Did these new skills increase your human capital?
- If you haven’t yet had a job, describe the type of career you hope to have after finishing school.
- How will agility, problem solving, and technology skills be a vital part of your success in this type of career?
To receive full points, please respond to at least one classmate and make sure you are aiming to hit a word-count minimum of 150-words per post.