Essay: Write a 1000-1250 word essay addressing each of the following questions. Be sure to completely answer all the questions. Separate each section in your paper with a clear heading that allows your professor to know which question you are addressing in that section of your paper. Support your ideas with at least three (3) citations in your essay. Make sure to reference the citations using the APA writing style for the essay. The cover page and reference page do not count towards the minimum word amount.
1. Summarize the impact of pubertal timing on adolescent development.
2. Compare risk factors for anorexia nervosa and bulimia nervosa. How do treatments and outcomes differ for the two disorders?
3. Describe research findings that challenge Piaget’s notion of a new, discrete stage of cognitive development at adolescence.
4. List personal and contextual factors that promote identity development.
5. How does an understanding of ideal reciprocity contribute to moral development?
6. Why are Kohlberg’s Stages 3 and 4 morally mature constructions?
7. Describe the distinct positive functions of friendships, cliques, and crowds in adolescence. What factors lead some friendships and peer-group ties to be harmful?
8. Why are adolescent girls at greater risk for depression and adolescent boys at greater risk for suicide?