APA format2-3 pages, double-spaced1. Choose a speech to review. It can be any type (informative, persuasive, special occasion). It should be between 7-20 minutes. You may search Youtube for videos of speeches (TED talks, commencement speeches, public addresses by government etc).Copy the link of the video you’ve chosen to your submission form.
2. Analyze the speech content and speaker delivery, paying attention to:
- what the message is
- how the message is organized
- nonverbal cues (tone, pitch, pauses, gestures etc)
- the context in which the message is being delivered
3. Provide your opinion on the speech and speaker delivery.
- What do you think the intention of the speaker is?
- Does the effect on the audience seem to follow that intention?
- What did you like about the speech?
- Is it appropriate for the context; why?