Part II: Budget Narrative and Sustainability Plan
- The Budget Narrative expands on the line items of the budget, providing a reviewer detail and justification for how you arrived at the projected dollar amounts. For example: If hiring a consultant for $2,000 is a line item, the narrative might explain that this is based on 40 hours @ $50/hour.
- The Sustainability Plan explains how your agency plans to continue operating this program once the funding has run out.
- It also indicates where future funding and other resources might be obtained.
Pleased put the information on the attached template.
|Personnel Name||Personnel Title||Time/Effort Percentage (%)||Time/Effort Hours/Week||Dollar Amount Requested for Salary||Dollar Amount Requested for Fringe Benefits||Grand Total Dollar Amount Requested|
|Name #1||Project Director||100||35||62500||2000||64500|
|Name #2||Project Coordinator||100||35||45000||1500||46500|
|Name #3||Clinical Coordinator||75||25||40000||500||40500|
|Name #4||Academic Coordinator||60||25||33500||500||34000|
|Name #5||Project Evaluator||60||15||30000||500||30500|
|Name #6||Project Secretary||100||40||25000||500||25500|
|Supplies (itemize by category)||5500|
|Grand Total Direct Costs|
· Explain and justify, in complete sentences and paragraph form, each line item in the budget template.
· Include one to two paragraphs explaining how you will sustain the program once the grant expires.