Answer question in attachment
For this assignment, you will write a reflection paper on your experience with the assignments, course, and what you have learned.
When responding to one of the questions below, please keep in mind how fire and emergency services (FES) administrators will continually strive to improve emergency management as well as the impact and influence the future will have on FES administrators. Reflect on how this learning experience has caused you to change or influenced your thoughts on advanced fire administration. Additionally, use your experience during the course to respond to one of the questions below.
· Will you change any FES actions because of this course? How? Why, or why not?
· Did the course have any positive or negative bearing on your thoughts about fire administration?
· Looking back, what would you have done differently in writing any of your assignments?
· Why do you think you made the particular responses to the assignments that you did? Do you think these were the right responses?
· What are your thoughts on the overall experience in general? Was it a useful learning experience? What specific skills or perspectives did you acquire as a result that will make the task of being an FES administrator more effective?
Additionally, address your ideas presented and your insights for future learning. This is not a summary. A reflection paper is an opportunity for you to express your thoughts about the material you are studying by writing about it. Writing a reflection paper is a great way to study because it gives you a chance to process what you have learned and increases your ability to remember it.
Your reflection paper should be a minimum of three pages in length.