Please kindly use APA format
Endocrine Attendance Questions
Please answer the 5 questions below for attendance credit.
1. What is hypopituitarism and how is it managed?
2. Compare and contrast the pathophysiology of Syndrome of Inappropriate Antidiuretic Hormone (SIADH) and Diabetes Insipidus (DI)
3. Discuss the pathophysiology of Graves disease and include signs and symptoms associated with this disorder.
4. Discuss the pathophysiology of congenital hypothyroidism and the therapeutic management
5. Discuss the therapeutic management of diabetic ketoacidosis (DKA)
Please answer the 5 questions below for attendance credit. Submit your answers to the proper assignment folder.
1. What are the major risk factors for Atopic Dermatitis and what is the therapeutic management for a child suffering from this dermatologic disease?
2. Explain the differences between bacterial, viral and fungal skin infections.
3. What is pediculous capitis and what would you include when educating parents about the treatment course?
4. Describe characteristics (appearance, sensations patient may feel) of a superficial burn, partial thickness burn, and full thickness burn. Do not discuss first degree, second degree, or third-degree burns (they are not medical terms)
5. Describe 4 signs of an inhalation injury in a burn victim