Short essay answer please sure it more than one-line answers. It’s an essay. Be sure a
Question are in apa format and stay on subject please
Complete the short essay questions for Chapter
- What are the four generations of jail supervision? Describe each.
- Name and discuss three of the most serious issues facing the jails in the United States today.
- What are the functions of contemporary prisons?
- How do private prisons compare with state-run facilities in terms of cost-effectiveness, recidivism, and institutional operations?
- Describe the characteristics of females in prison and why the female inmate population is increasing.
- What areas of prison health care in women’s’ prisons need improvement?
- Discuss the significance of the Prison Litigation Reform Act.
- Discuss two critical issues involving Solitary Confinement.
- Explain three types of insight therapies and the goals of each.
- What educational possibilities are available to inmates in prison and how valuable is educational programming for offenders?
- Discuss the social barriers that offenders face when they return to the community.
- What rights may offenders lose because of their criminal record?
complete a one to two-page essay paper addressing the following questions:
- Explain the difficulties in accurately defining a gang, gang member, and gang-related crime.
- Describe the major responses to gangs.
- Explain the concept of a chronic juvenile offender.