1.The Foundations of Public Policy: In your own words?
2.How do you define public policy?
3. And what would you say is the role of government?
As a reminder, you may post a written response or upload a video in which you discuss the assigned topic. (If you submit a written response, aim for about 250 words. If video, a couple of minutes should suffice.) Regardless of format, each of your discussion forum posts will be evaluated on these criteria:
- Demonstrate a thoughtful approach to the content, not just a summary.
- Cite research, class readings and supporting evidence to demonstrate your understanding and to share your reasoning with other participants.
- Relate content to your own personal experiences, professional experiences or current events.
- Critically analyze the content, be grammatically correct and proofread for spelling errors. It counts in the real world, so it counts here, too.
- Make your initial posts early in the week giving others time to keep the discussion going.
- Responses need to extend discussions already taking place, or pose new possibilities or opinions – not merely reiterate previously stated comments.
- Demonstrate evidence of graduate-level thinking about the topics and professional interactions with other participants.