Read and watch the lecture resources & materials below early in the week to help you respond to the discussion questions and to complete your assignment(s).
(Note: The citations below are provided for your research convenience. Students should always cross reference the current APA guide for correct styling of citations and references in their academic work.)
Black, B. P. (2017). Chapter 10
Online Materials & Resources
- Introduction to Evidence Based Practice [Video file]. (2015, May 26). Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZWkh-gpC8U
Introduction to Evidence Based Practice by Molly Montgomery
- Hain, D., & Haras, M. S. (2015). Changing nephrology nurses’ beliefs about the value of evidence-based practice and their ability to implement in clinical practice. Nephrology Nursing Journal, 42(6), 563-567.
- Neil, H. P. (2015). Nursing liability and evidence-based practice. MedSurg Nursing, 24(5), 10.
What is the staff nurse’s role in evidence-based practice in your organization? How much do you think evidence-based practice is valued by your colleagues on the nursing staff?
- Your initial post should be at least 500 words, formatted and cited in current APA style with support from at least 2 academic sources.
- APA STYLE 7
- Your assignment will be graded according to the grading rubric.