Using the GCU library and other search options, investigate the group MS-13. In 750-1,000 words, relate the following information on MS-13:
- Summarize the background of MS-13.
- Describe how social structure or social process theory apply to MS-13 group; if both apply, explain how they apply and if neither applies explain why.
- Explain how social structure or social process theory can be used to explain why the people committed the crime.
- Describe how social structure or social process theorists would view this specific case.
- Explain significant studies used by the theorists and how the studies might apply to understanding the case.
- Explain which subtheory of social structure and/or social process theory apply to this group and why.
Use two to three scholarly resources to support your explanations.