Company: ‘Target Corporation’
– Research and then describe your company’s(Company name given above) primary business activities. Include:
- A brief historical summary,
- A list of competitors,
- The company’s position within the industry,
- Recent developments within the company/industry,
- Future direction, and
- Other items of significance to your corporation.
– Include information from a variety of resources. For example:
- Consult the Form 10-K filed with the SEC.
- Review the Annual Report and especially the Letter to Shareholders
- Explore the corporate website.
- Select at least two significant news items from recent business periodicals.
– Submit a written report that is 7-8 pages long. The report should be well written with cover page, introduction, the body of the paper (with appropriate subheadings), conclusion, and reference page. References must be appropriately cited. Be sure to address all of the points in Section A above, using all of the resources listed in Section B. Format: Double-spaced, one-inch margins, using a 12-point Times New Roman font. Use APA format throughout.