Forced Ranking and Technology
In this assignment, you will prepare a presentation in which you recommend a forced ranking performance evaluation system to the Director of Human Resources of the organization examined in the Coaching Model assignment.
Note: You may create or make all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of these assignments. In your original work, you may use aspects of existing processes from either your current or a former place of employment. However, you must remove any and all identifying information that would enable someone to discern the organizations that you have used.
Prepare a 10–15 slide PowerPoint presentation in which you:
- Provide a title slide (as indicated in the formatting requirements below).
- Develop a forced ranking performance evaluation system to improve the overall performance of the selected organization.
- Prioritize the pros and cons with the greatest impact on the effectiveness of the forced ranking performance evaluation system. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Suggest three key implementation steps for the forced ranking performance evaluation system.
- Propose three ways in which the selected organization could use technology as an enabler for the forced ranking performance evaluation system.
- Provide a summary slide that addresses the key points of your presentation.
- Narrate each slide, using a microphone, and indicate what you would say if you were actually presenting in front of an audience.
- Use four external sources to support your responses. Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Format the PowerPoint presentation with headings on each slide and relevant graphics (photographs, graphs, clip art, et cetera), ensuring that the presentation is visually appealing and readable from 18 feet away. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a title slide containing the title of the assignment, your name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The title slide is not included in the required slide length.