Using the SEC 10-K for your company, answer the questions below:
- What were total current assets?
- What were total current liabilities?
- What were total assets and total stockholders’ equity (deficit)?
- Calculate working capital (current assets － current liabilities = working capital) and describe how it changed from last year.
- If the company has treasury stock, is it increasing or decreasing in value? Remember that the normal balance for treasury stock is a negative value (debit balance).
- What is the value for other comprehensive net income (or net loss), accumulated deficit, and/or retained earnings. How are these values changing?