Malicious individuals have discovered several methods to attack and defeat cryptosystems. It’s important that understand the threats posed by cryptographic attacks to minimize the risks to your network systems.
Identify one cryptographic attack and how you can protect against it.
A substantive post will do at least TWO of the following:
- Ask an interesting, thoughtful question pertaining to the topic
- Answer a question (in detail) posted by another student or the instructor
- Provide extensive additional information on the topic
- Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
- Share an applicable personal experience
- Provide an outside schoarly sources (please cite properly in APA 7)
- Make an argument concerning the topic.