Need help on accounting home work homework PPT
This is a graded discussion: 50 points possible
Preparing for accounting careers can be a challenging task. Clearly, it is an ongoing process that takes considerable time and strategic action. It changes as new opportunities are presented. You should be aware that pursuing a career is an evolutionary process. You might choose to pursue career paths or detours for your own unique situation.
See Assignments and Grading for the rubric for this project.
· Decision Making Project Part 1 (50) PPT due by 11:59 p.m., Wednesday, CT. Respond to two or more classmates by 11:59 p.m., Sunday, CT.
This Decision-Making Project should document part of your career journey. After researching and evaluating your career path, you should prepare a presentation to share with the class emphasizing the benefits of improved decision-making for the management of an organization.
1. Research your possible career path in managerial accounting.
2. Initial post
1. Prepare a PPT (40 points) with no more than 10 slides highlighting the benefits of improved decision-making with study in the Management Accounting area.
2. Attempt to identify specifics that should be considered as you make cost management decisions for organizations.
3. Review the following Management Accounting Items (pdf, videos, websites) by Sunday, 11:59 pm CT.
4. Response Post
1. Post Peer Review Comments (10 points) noting the item or items and/or link that you will explore and how it might enhance the knowledge presented by your peer by Sunday midnight.
2. Please peruse the many items (PDFs, videos, articles) in Management Accounting Items. If any of those items have specific reference to your thoughts as you make a Peer Review Comment, please bring those items into the discussion.
3. Your statement should be well written articulating how Management Accounting can enhance knowledge and improve decision-making abilities. One or two peer comments is acceptable. Deadline Sunday midnight of Week 2.