Question 1: 1 page
Write 200 to 300 words describing a multi-layed defense and why it is used
Question 2: 3 pages
Project Part 1: Active Directory Recommendations
Assume you are an entry-level security administrator working for Always Fresh. You have been asked to evaluate the option of adding Active Directory to the company’s network.
Create a summary report to management that answers the following questions to satisfy the key points of interest regarding the addition of Active Directory to the network:
2. How will the procedures for making changes to the user accounts, such as password changes, be different in Active Directory?
3. What action should administrators take for the existing workgroup user accounts after converting to Active Directory?
4. How will the administrators resolve differences between user accounts defined on different computers? In other words, if user accounts have different settings on different computers, how will Active Directory address that issue? (Hint: Consider security identifiers [SIDs].)
· Internet access
· Course textbook
· Format: Microsoft Word (or compatible)
· Font: Times New Roman, size 12, double-space
· Citation Style: APA
· Length: 2 to 4 pages
· I addressed all questions required for the summary report.
· I created a well-developed and formatted report with proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
· I followed the submission guidelines.
Question 3: 1 page
DB: The vast majority of the population associates Blockchain with cryptocurrency Bitcoin; however, there are many other uses of blockchain; such as Litecoin, Ether, and other currencies. In this discussion, please describe at least two cryptocurrencies with applicable examples. Discuss some similarities and differences. Lastly, discuss if you have any experience using any cryptocurrencies.
Note: At least one scholarly source should be used
Question 4: 5 pages
Industry experts believe blockchain is a technology that has the potential to affect the business of most IT professionals in the next five years. Pick an industry you feel will be most affected by blockchain and how blockchain may be used in that industry. As an IT manager, how would you embrace blockchain? For instance, how would training occur for your team, what strategies might you use, what security methods may you recommend be used?
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
• Be approximately four to six pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page.
• Follow APA7 guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
• Support your answers with the readings from the course and at least two scholarly journal articles to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook. The UC Library is a great place to find resources.
• Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.