100% Original Work Required
Graduate Level Writing Required.
DUE: Saturday, September, 4 2020 by 5pm Eastern Standard Time.
Select an organization with which you are familiar.
Research the company’s policy for addressing workplace violence.
Write a 800- to 1,050-word summary in which you:
- Identify positive points about the policy.
- Discuss how the following were addressed in the policy
- Indicators and types of workplace violence
- Active shooters
- Safety and security
- Identify points that you feel need improvement.
- Explain if you feel the policy is effective or not and why.
- Summarize the employer and employees’ responsibilities for preventing workplace violence and discuss how the policy can be used in the prevention efforts.
Provide examples to support your stance.
Include a minimum of 4 references from texts, articles, journals, local police or criminal policy, and websites; only 2 may be websites.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Must Be Graduate Level Writing .