In your reference for this assignment, be sure to include both your text/class materials AND your outside reading(s).
Initial Post Instructions
1. Present two different types of data, or variables, used in the health field. Examples could be blood pressure, temperature, pH, pain rating scales, pulse oximetry, % hematocrit, minute respiration, gender, age, ethnicity, etc.
2. Classify each of your variables as qualitative or quantitative and explain why they fall into the category that you chose.
3. Also, classify each of the variables as to their level of measurement–nominal, ordinal, interval or ratio–and justify your classifications.
4. Which type of sampling could you use to gather your data? (stratified, cluster, systematic, and convenience sampling)
· APA format for in-text citations and list of references
This activity will be graded using the Discussion Grading Rubric. Please review the following link:
· Link (webpage): Discussion Guidelines