Create a visual representation of your model using a graphic organizer of your choice (flow chart, concept map, etc.). The design of your model will be unique and relevant to your organization, based on a critical analysis of its culture and behavior. However, your model must demonstrate the necessary steps for realistic implementation. Your model will be assessed on the quality of strategic implementation you design, the support you present for your model, and inclusion of the following concepts:
- Methods to evaluate the need for change
- Approach and criteria for choosing individuals or teams necessary for a change initiative
- Communication strategies
- Strategies to gather stakeholder support and overcome resistance
- Implementation strategies
- Sustainability strategies
Once you have created your model, prepare a 15-20 slide PowerPoint presentation to present your model and demonstrate how this model is relevant to your organization and why it will work well within your organization’s culture. In conclusion, discuss why this model will lead to sustainable change when most change initiatives fail.