Option #1: Managing a Large-Scale Change
Imagine you are the owner of a small company about to expand in a big way. You need to change your vision statement to express this change. Write an essay in which you:
- Describe the change and the reason(s) for making it.
- Explain the steps you will take to implement the change.
- Create a vision statement.
- Determine how you plan to share the vision statement.
Use the information from this module and other articles to support how you plan to implement the change.
The length and formatting requirements are as follows:
- Your paper must be 3 to 4 pages in length, excluding the cover and references pages.
- Include a cover page, section headers, an introduction, a conclusion, and a references page. Use the APA Template Paper as a resource.
- Format your paper according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA (Links to an external site.).
- Include a minimum of three sources to support your positions, claims, and observations, two of which should be academic, peer-reviewed sources, in addition to the textbook. The CSU-Global library is a great place to find these resources.
Throughout this course, be sure to use the Business Management & Administration Research Guide (Links to an external site.) in the CSU-Global library. Here you can:
- Locate a variety of sources dealing with ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), and business management.
- Gather information specific to different aspects of business ethics.
- Access writing and citing help.
Review the Critical Thinking Assignment rubric in the Module 6 folder for details regarding grading standards.